Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Addendum: Great Crash (not of 1929)

To continue with the saga of the Great Piture Smash of 2010: After I spent some time feeling sorry for myself and cleaned up the glass, I had a little time to think things over. I also spoke to a wise friend or two. It's all about how you look at things, so I'm going to take this as a good sign - since my home is now complete, glass smashing is a 'mazal tov'!

So may I conclude: Thank you G-d, for causing my picture to fall and showing me that I am embarking on a successful path!

In that spirit, I wish you all tons of hatzlacha and happiness on the eve of Pesach, our Festival of Freedom. May the personal chains that bind you be broken and may your spirit be free to soar. Seize the day and do what you love!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment